+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: In recession.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: In recession.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Do you seriously think that I don't ask why people need to go to food banks?! As a Christian my role is to help the needy regardless of the cause of their condition.

Like others have said, I don't see how we can expect or need to have "growth" year on year.
    I am constantly amazed that someone who has values of caring for others can vote conservative

Can't you see the irony ?

Re: In recession.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I am constantly amazed that someone who has values of caring for others can vote conservative

Can't you see the irony ?
    What a ridiculously gross generalisation!

In my lifetime I have voted Conservative, Labour, Liberal (before they became the Liberal Democrats) and Green Party, depending on who I thought had the best policies at the time. This time, so far, I would be classified as undecided as I have no idea at the moment. Yes the Conservatives have really made a mess but I don't see any incredible salvation coming our way from Labour. If they do get a working majority in the 2024 election I think they will constantly play the "look at the mess we inherited" card to explain why they are not able to fix things quite as easily/quickly as Joe Public will expect. It's very easy to criticise when in opposition!