+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Labour Party Is Finished And Must Merge With Others To Challenge Tories

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Labour Party Is Finished And Must Merge With Others To Challenge Tories

Serious question to the Tories on here. What do you think a Tory led government in Wales would do better for the people of Wales than a Labour or Plaid one, or do you want the Welsh government abolished?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Serious question to the Tories on here. What do you think a Tory led government in Wales would do better for the people of Wales than a Labour or Plaid one, or do you want the Welsh government abolished?
    I don't particularly think any would be better than another but what is seriously not good is the same party ruling for years and years and knowing they will win the next election so not really caring about the voters except on the run up to polling day.
    Familiarity breeds contempt!!

All i can say, is this. I can't believe that people in this thread really believe that central government Labour is Left Wing. Corbyn Was left wing, he wasn't even far left. And people call for a centrist party, that's Labour, with smatterings of right wing policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    All i can say, is this. I can't believe that people in this thread really believe that central government Labour is Left Wing. Corbyn Was left wing, he wasn't even far left. And people call for a centrist party, that's Labour, with smatterings of right wing policy.
    It is interesting that in this purely political thread there has been hardly any discussion of the policies of different parties and where they would lead the country. That sort of debate seems to be dead.

The M4 relief road is an important topic, but it's not a party policy.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    It is interesting that in this purely political thread there has been hardly any discussion of the policies of different parties and where they would lead the country. That sort of debate seems to be dead.

The M4 relief road is an important topic, but it's not a party policy.
    Fair shout. We can all be guilty of a bit of political self serving, i know that i can be guilty of it. My biggest concern is services in Wales,, the Tories will attack them, they always have.