+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update - ALERT LEVEL ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    there you go again with you "anger issues" comment suggesting you are perfectly OK but the other guy needs to see a pychotherapusist. It's bullying bullshit and you know it.
    And by the way I'm not angry and I'm a long way rom a raving lunatic. Try your bullshit on someone else.
    You keep mentioning bullying and I really can't help seeing this as projection. I'm certainly not perfectly OK. Far from it and would never presume to suggest that. You do have anger issues and every time you're challenged you get angry whilst protesting you're not. Just get someone to read your posts back to you and give you feedback.

I have had and will have tons of psychotherapy. I can highly recommend it. I know that my posts can sometimes read in a very patronising way - but I explained to you when I first started posting here that I struggle because of severe brain damage (which is why your recent comment was in such poor taste). I hardly use a keyboard because I can't type so use assisted tech. and agonizingly pour over each post because they take so much effort and which has now created a level of OCD.

I spend time trying to help people on here with tech issues, support for mental health, anything really I feel I can help with, If I f*ck up I'll apologise. None of this stuff is the behaviour of a bully is it? Think about this. Even what I'm putting the energy into now, isn't. Think about it.

When I first came on the board I was like a kid in a candy store. I hadn't communicated to strangers online for 10 years, I explained this to you. But only after you'd followed me around on this board in a scarily trolling way to make snide comments and unwelcome/unfriendly comments to other posters about me. You very nearly succeeded in hounding me off. But I'm the bully?

I was really badly affected by it. Fot all kinds of reasons. But I came back and I've tried to build bridges but still you attack me. Why? I think you've got this one wrong xsnaggle and whatever is going on isn't about me or what I say but it's about something else going on.

You're going to have to deal with it. It's painful stuff but it's worth it because I guarantee you're knocking years off your life expectancy by getting this worked up.

I'm a Trekkie. Huge fan. So I genuinely mean it when I say 'Live long and prosper'.

International

[QUOTE=Citizen's Nephew;5213519]You keep mentioning bullying and I really can't help seeing this as projection. I'm certainly not perfectly OK. Far from it and would never presume to suggest that. You do have anger issues and every time you're challenged you get angry whilst protesting you're not. Just get someone to read your posts back to you and give you feedback.

I have had and will have tons of psychotherapy. I can highly recommend it. I know that my posts can sometimes read in a very patronising way - but I explained to you when I first started posting here that I struggle because of severe brain damage (which is why your recent comment was in such poor taste). I hardly use a keyboard because I can't type so use assisted tech. and agonizingly pour over each post because they take so much effort and which has now created a level of OCD.

I spend time trying to help people on here with tech issues, support for mental health, anything really I feel I can help with, If I f*ck up I'll apologise. None of this stuff is the behaviour of a bully is it? Think about this. Even what I'm putting the energy into now, isn't. Think about it.

When I first came on the board I was like a kid in a candy store. I hadn't communicated to strangers online for 10 years, I explained this to you. But only after you'd followed me around on this board in a scarily trolling way to make snide comments and unwelcome/unfriendly comments to other posters about me. You very nearly succeeded in hounding me off. But I'm the bully?

I was really badly affected by it. Fot all kinds of reasons. But I came back and I've tried to build bridges but still you attack me. Why? I think you've got this one wrong xsnaggle and whatever is going on isn't about me or what I say but it's about something else going on.

You're going to have to deal with it. It's painful stuff but it's worth it because I guarantee you're knocking years off your life expectancy by getting this worked up.

I'm a Trekkie. Huge fan. So I genuinely mean it when I say 'Live long and prosper'.[/QUOTE

You're b oring me now, I'n not even going to try to read all that crap. I did notice 1 comment though, about foloowing you round and trolling you, I've never done that to anyone and you will struggle to demonstrate it, unless of course you are jirga as well, under another of his 20+ names on here.
    Go away and leave me alone, there's a good boy.

[QUOTE=xsnaggle;5213580]
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You keep mentioning bullying and I really can't help seeing this as projection. I'm certainly not perfectly OK. Far from it and would never presume to suggest that. You do have anger issues and every time you're challenged you get angry whilst protesting you're not. Just get someone to read your posts back to you and give you feedback.

I'm a Trekkie. Huge fan. So I genuinely mean it when I say 'Live long and prosper'.[/QUOTE

You're b oring me now, I'n not even going to try to read all that crap. I did notice 1 comment though, about foloowing you round and trolling you, I've never done that to anyone and you will struggle to demonstrate it, unless of course you are jirga as well, under another of his 20+ names on here.
    You're beyond help and the courtesy of civility. You're ranting and I now have zero idea what you're on about so I'm adding paranoia to your long list of issues. I also think that you may have an issue with disabled people and enjoy kicking them (albeit verbally on a message board). I'm going nowhere. But I will leave you alone - which is ironic - considering I'm just defending myself from the person who started picking on me first.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post

I'm a Trekkie. Huge fan. So I genuinely mean it when I say 'Live long and prosper'.

Heavy lunch at Wetherspoon's was it?