+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Last Days of Rome

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Last Days of Rome

Pincher suspended by the Tories, so they can move on, yet again, now.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Pincher suspended by the Tories, so they can move on, yet again, now.
    Four hours previously a No 10 spokesperson said Johnson considers the resignation as closing the matter. Notwithstanding that these spokespeople are the supposed grown ups that were brought in to firm up the shop post-Partygate, this shows the ever decreasing grip that Johnson has on the party. Things are sure to accelerate from here.

Little doubt in my mind that the reason Johnson was vaccillating again was because sacking someone for a sexual scandal would bring his own sexual behaviour into ever sharper focus!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Four hours previously a No 10 spokesperson said Johnson considers the resignation as closing the matter. Notwithstanding that these spokespeople are the supposed grown ups that were brought in to firm up the shop post-Partygate, this shows the ever decreasing grip that Johnson has on the party. Things are sure to accelerate from here.

Little doubt in my mind that the reason Johnson was vaccillating again was because sacking someone for a sexual scandal would bring his own sexual behaviour into ever sharper focus!
    I read an article yesterday saying that Johnson had taken a decision that he was going to put the emphasis on policy from now on - that went well didn’t it.