+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: if Kieffer moore leaves

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: if Kieffer moore leaves

The only way selling Moore makes sense in the position we’re in is if there is a well thought through plan to spend at least some of the money received to leave us with, hopefully, a stronger squad than we have now - based on what we’ve seen in the past ten years or so, do you think that’s likely to be the case?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The only way selling Moore makes sense in the position we’re in is if there is a well thought through plan to spend at least some of the money received to leave us with, hopefully, a stronger squad than we have now - based on what we’ve seen in the past ten years or so, do you think that’s likely to be the case?
    That has to be a no from me. Not in the slightest. He's not my kind of a player, and as I've said, I think he's let us down this season, but it's going to make our job of staying in the division an awful lot harder if we sell him. I don't think our board will get a good price for him if they do decide to sell. We're dire on and off the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Josh Maja is in talks with Championship clubs. I hope the club are one of them. They won't be, though because that is far too sensible for Tan and Dalman.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Josh Maja is in talks with Championship clubs. I hope the club are one of them. They won't be, though because that is far too sensible for Tan and Dalman.
    Morison looks for the players he wants then asks the powers above..