+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Johnson's lot have taken the lying and corruption to a whole new level.
    And it's not just because of the pandemic either.
    When you elect a Prime Minister who's been sacked twice for lying, don't expect anything different.
    WMD's. Iraq. Thousands dead.

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    WMD's. Iraq. Thousands dead.
    The Iraq war was an absolute disaster.

The Labour and Conservative parties were both committed to approving the invasion, but a quarter of Labour MPs voted against the invasion. The Liberal Democrats, who had one in twelve of the MPs in parliament, also opposed the invasion.

So your Tory mates voted for it too.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    The Iraq war was an absolute disaster.

The Labour and Conservative parties were both committed to approving the invasion, but a quarter of Labour MPs voted against the invasion. The Liberal Democrats, who had one in twelve of the MPs in parliament, also opposed the invasion.

So your Tory mates voted for it too.
    The tories voted for it to a great extent because they believed Blair on weapons of mass destruction. I am sure I saw somewhere since that they wouldn't have done otherwise but I cannot back this up at the moment.

I accept of course that is is a case of "they would say that wouldn't they" but we will never know