+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A message to JR Hartley , lots of love from the West Glamorgan bluebirds xx

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A message to JR Hartley , lots of love from the West Glamorgan bluebirds xx

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    She supports cardiff city because her father took her as a kid

I wonder how many of the hoardes of dull man united and Liverpool fans in South Wales support them because their dads took them ?

Do people in pontypridd who support man united do so because it is part of their identity?

I think its because they are clowns whether you think they can support them or not
    You're an enlightened soul in regards to this subject!

Out of interest, why can't somebody from Pontypridd identify more with Man United than Cardiff City?

Do you actually think your area of birth should dictate your choices?

K
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post

Do you actually think your area of birth should dictate your choices?
    Sometimes some folk born in Wales contradict themselves though, I’m sure we’ve all witnessed lads in their three feathered Welsh jerseys watching an England/Wales rugby game in the pub on a Saturday absolutely verbally slaughtering everything and anything English yet they turn that reversible same colour shirt inside out the next afternoon and in the same pub actually call themselves Mancs or Scousers when watching their Lancashire heroes...............Lancashire is still in England I think

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    K

Sometimes some folk born in Wales contradict themselves though, I’m sure we’ve all witnessed lads in their three feathered Welsh jerseys watching an England/Wales rugby game in the pub on a Saturday absolutely verbally slaughtering everything and anything English yet they turn that reversible same colour shirt inside out the next afternoon and in the same pub actually call themselves Mancs or Scousers when watching their Lancashire heroes...............Lancashire is still in England I think
    Of course and they deserve being shredded for being as dull as dogshit.

I'm struggling to see Sludges viewpoint on this when a bloke from Neath supports Cardiff whilst a bloke from Ponty should never watch any other club other than Cardiff.

His reasoning, to put it politely is 'all to ****'.