+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I'm on the fence but trump has played a blinder with everything he's done so far.
    Funny you should say that, with a bit of luck there will be some more fun happenings occuring this week

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Funny you should say that, with a bit of luck there will be some more fun happenings occuring this week
    Can't wait to see which TV show has annoyed him this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see which TV show has annoyed him this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You must admit it does seem to be working though. CNN were forced to sack 3 of their employees for telling porkies about Trump, and Comey got fired for leaking classified information to the New York Times. It's also helping the masses to realise that the MSM are a joke, which can only be a good thing

You must admit it does seem to be working though. CNN were forced to sack 3 of their employees for telling porkies about Trump, and Comey got fired for leaking classified information to the New York Times. It's also helping the masses to realise that the MSM are a joke, which can only be a good thing
    MSM are indeed a joke.

So! - We should all therefore refrain from being selective, and desist from quoting any of them again.
    Perhaps you particularly as, TBF, you appear to have the biggest distrust of 'them'.
    It will be good to see you not being nakedly selective in your MSM links from here in .

Politics solely by Social Media - showing oneself up to be a chavvy, mysogenistic, lying, thick, c*ck-end clearly the way forward for Presidents, and yes, it's really going well ..
    The planet should be more grateful for the 1st hand wee-small-hour ejaculations from GrandMaster Thin Skin .

When are we going to hear the (undoubted) dirt on Hilary? - next week you say?
    Anyone else got Déjà vu?!
    Some might imagine it might never happen, but there will always be the week after. Or next month.
    Hurry up Don. Tweet the hell outta her!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    MSM are indeed a joke.

So! - We should all therefore refrain from being selective, and desist from quoting any of them again.
    Perhaps you particularly as, TBF, you appear to have the biggest distrust of 'them'.
    It will be good to see you not being nakedly selective in your MSM links from here in .

Politics solely by Social Media - showing oneself up to be a chavvy, mysogenistic, lying, thick, c*ck-end clearly the way forward for Presidents, and yes, it's really going well ..
    The planet should be more grateful for the 1st hand wee-small-hour ejaculations from GrandMaster Thin Skin .

When are we going to hear the (undoubted) dirt on Hilary? - next week you say?
    Anyone else got Déjà vu?!
    Some might imagine it might never happen, but there will always be the week after. Or next month.
    Hurry up Don. Tweet the hell outta her!
    I only post MSM links for the benefit of those whose belief systems evolve around the MSM

I'm just guessing something may be happening due to a 3am tweet from a former Obama appointed AG. Maybe McCabe getting fired or the HSBC scandal being reopened?

So Gluey, have you cottoned on that this happened after he was sacked yet?

So Gluey, have you cottoned on that this happened after he was sacked yet?
    I think you might find that he was anti-Trump long before he got fired

I think you might find that he was anti-Trump long before he got fired

It's difficult to believe the fanciful bollocks that you come out with when you can't even get simple chronology that was huge worldwide news correct....

It's difficult to believe the fanciful bollocks that you come out with when you can't even get simple chronology that was huge worldwide news correct....
    We'll see

Apologies Gluey, I thought my question was a little clearer than it obviously is. So one more time. You said:

Comey got fired for leaking classified information to the New York Times.

As far as I'm aware, he leaked information AFTER he was fired. In fact, he said that he only leaked BECAUSE he was fired. But you're saying something was leaked BEFORE he was fired, which then led directly to the sacking.

So what did he leak to the New York Times?

Apologies Gluey, I thought my question was a little clearer than it obviously is. So one more time. You said:

As far as I'm aware, he leaked information AFTER he was fired. In fact, he said that he only leaked BECAUSE he was fired. But you're saying something was leaked BEFORE he was fired, which then led directly to the sacking.

The leaks have been happening since last year! I do believe AG Sessions has everything under control. Apologies if your favourite MSM outlet hasn't been keeping you up to date

The leaks have been happening since last year! I do believe AG Sessions has everything under control. Apologies if your favourite MSM outlet hasn't been keeping you up to date
    Great, so you can tell me what he leaked to the NYT that got him fired.

Great, so you can tell me what he leaked to the NYT that got him fired.
    This information is classified, hence someone is in a whole bunch of trouble.

Comey got fired for leaking classified information to the New York Times

A smart person would be asking where these leaks were coming from BEFORE he was fired

The leaks were happening before Trump became President, so who was in this team of leakers, and who was organising it? It had to be somebody in a key senior intelligence position, I wonder who it could have been?

A smart person would be asking where these leaks were coming from BEFORE he was fired

The leaks were happening before Trump became President, so who was in this team of leakers, and who was organising it? It had to be somebody in a key senior intelligence position, I wonder who it could have been?
    A smart person wouldn't have said the dumb-ass thing that you did

A smart person wouldn't have said the dumb-ass thing that you did
    It's could still officially transpire that Comey was involved in all of the leaks that started in early 2016 if there is an indictment, in which case I will be proved correct. People have certainly been saying it off the record. One thing's for certain though, you will know sod all if you only follow the MSM

So now we have former AG Comey, former Secretary of State Clinton, former National Security Advisor Rice and former AG Lynch all under investigation. Surely it's only a matter of time before Obama's name pops up? The crime and corruption was so bad at the State Department, they had to literally remove nearly all of the staff from the 7th floor department.

It's still early days, lots more to follow

Comey got fired for leaking classified information to the New York Times.
    There is so much wrong with that sentence

There is so much wrong with that sentence
    Trump said he would have fired Comey anyway, with or without the official procedure that was followed by the Assistant AG. Why do you think that was? Perhaps he knew what Comey was up to? Whatever it was, don't expect to read about it in the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN or the BBC

Trump said he would have fired Comey anyway, with or without the official procedure that was followed by the Assistant AG. Why do you think that was? Perhaps he knew what Comey was up to? Whatever it was, don't expect to read about it in the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN or the BBC
    You mean, perhaps he knew the future. You're still a little confused at the order of events.

Out of interest, given that you despise MSM yet only ever link to them, where do you get your 100% accurate and reliable information?

You mean, perhaps he knew the future. You're still a little confused at the order of events.

Out of interest, given that you despise MSM yet only ever link to them, where do you get your 100% accurate and reliable information?
    I like the MSM, they are essential reading

Hopefully Breitbart, Russia Today, Fox or the Daily Mail might cover this 'perhaps'-ness. ;)