+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: European Super League imminent?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: European Super League imminent?

How long before the ganes then start to get played abroad to "meet global market demand" i.e =££££$$$$€€€€. like the NFL in Asia, Middle East, USA.?
    Barcelona vs Real Madrid in Miami, Manchester Utd vs Liverpool in Boston, Manchester City vs Juventus in Qatar, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    How long before the ganes then start to get played abroad to "meet global market demand" i.e =££££$$$$€€€€. like the NFL in Asia, Middle East, USA.?
    Barcelona vs Real Madrid in Miami, Manchester Utd vs Liverpool in Boston, Manchester City vs Juventus in Qatar, etc....
    I'm not sure I would mind completely about the 'odd' game compared to the super league but you know what they say - give an inch they'll take a mile

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    Spanish Clubs were contracted to play some games in the States, but the Spanish League and Government put a stop to that, and that was only a few years ago