+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stewards last Saturday.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Stewards last Saturday.

I did notice the bloke outside the Family Stand asked me to put my mask on as I 'walked through the turnstiles'. Bit odd, but I was happy to comply.

There's an army of people outside the turnstiles now. Whatever else has happened, there are more people working the turnstiles now than ever, and thats with the cost of electronic tickets etc added in.

Generally thinking I think City have pretty good stewards, although I wish they would allow an atmosphere to develop in the Ninian Stand near the away fans a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I did notice the bloke outside the Family Stand asked me to put my mask on as I 'walked through the turnstiles'. Bit odd, but I was happy to comply.

There's an army of people outside the turnstiles now. Whatever else has happened, there are more people working the turnstiles now than ever, and thats with the cost of electronic tickets etc added in.

Generally thinking I think City have pretty good stewards, although I wish they would allow an atmosphere to develop in the Ninian Stand near the away fans a bit more.
    Redirected ticket office staff

Stopping the mascot near the end was ridiculous.

He had been doing it all game and getting chants of “One Jimmy Savile” and “what the fu**ing hell is that?” Which he took in good spirits.

Did seem a bit odd. Not as if it was getting heated. Nothing really happened in the match the last 10 minutes to cause any argy bargy…