+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That doesn't half read like more "Pretending you know EXACTLY what is going on, all the time" - the Libertarian just let everyone get on with it view has taken a hell of a beating in the six months or so.
    i have not got a clue its a comment /view which i'm allowed to make , unless your judge and jury now

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    i have not got a clue its a comment /view which i'm allowed to make , unless your judge and jury now
    What are you rabbiting on about now? I just pointed out that people who state opinions as if they are facts have had a habit being made to look foolish when it comes to the virus.

Just for information, there were nine hundred and twenty eight new cases yesterday according to the Government figures, that's the highest number since June 26th and the number of tests was 216,000 which is, I believe around average, or slightly below it, these days - although the rise is not a dramatic one at the moment, there is clearly an increase in new cases taking place over the last fortnight or so - a Government that has been so eager to get things back to "normal" since about May would not be acting like it is of there wasn't something happening that was concerning them.