+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Credit To Joe Bennett.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Credit To Joe Bennett.

Most of us I'm sure were settling for the draw.
    Fair play to JB and also to Mick McCarthy for allowing him the freedom to do just that.

I must say though that it does help with the formation we seem to have adopted, having the three centre halves allows our full back to push on.
    I wasn't a fan initially to be honest but, even if a bit fortuitously last night, it seems to be working.
    Again, credit to Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Most of us I'm sure were settling for the draw.
    Fair play to JB and also to Mick McCarthy for allowing him the freedom to do just that.

I must say though that it does help with the formation we seem to have adopted, having the three centre halves allows our full back to push on.
    I wasn't a fan initially to be honest but, even if a bit fortuitously last night, it seems to be working.
    Again, credit to Mick.
    Yeah, turns into a back five when we're defending, in theory! It does look a little crowded in that central position, we've three big lads in there, it's like a human wall! I think that Mick is trying to concentrate on clean sheets, although i do worry when we face teams that are prepared to play through us more. We can defend, but we have big issues in retaining the ball at the back.

Good to see both goals from open play, the passes that set up both goals were top notch with finishes to match.