+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 HULL CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 HULL CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds17 View Post
    Awful game. I'm sick of seeing Bacuna in our shirt. He offers absolutely nothing
    Multiple managers have played him now so he must offer something

What that something is isn't particularly clear to me though, he's anonymous most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds17 View Post
    Awful game. I'm sick of seeing Bacuna in our shirt. He offers absolutely nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

What that something is isn't particularly clear to me though, he's anonymous most of the time

Totally agree, the fella contributes nothing at all
    Should never wear the shirt again

5 at the back isn't working. At all. We are absolutely dire and we're playing centre backs that can't pass and at the moment aren't defending. I know we dont have a left back or wingers but it's time to play people out of position. Something has to give. I can't watch Nelson pass the ball out of play 5 times a game.

Also, why is every first half so bloody dire? We actually started the second half with some intensity. We are so lucky Barnsley and Peterborough are rubbish and Derby are doomed.

You could say the same post about 75% of our games this season, we are absolutely dire.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    5 at the back isn't working. At all. We are absolutely dire and we're playing centre backs that can't pass and at the moment aren't defending. I know we dont have a left back or wingers but it's time to play people out of position. Something has to give. I can't watch Nelson pass the ball out of play 5 times a game.

Also, why is every first half so bloody dire? We actually started the second half with some intensity. We are so lucky Barnsley and Peterborough are rubbish and Derby are doomed.

You could say the same post about 75% of our games this season, we are absolutely dire.
    Pretty much, though we can't really play any other system unless Davies & Evans are stuck out wide. I wouldn't mind something like:

Smithies

Ng McGuinness Morrison Giles

Ralls Bowen

Evans Colwill Davies

Moore

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

To me - He’s got all the physical attributes but plays like he doesn’t give a toss. Doesn’t care if he’s lost his runner or misplaced a pass. No doubt he looks superb in training.

Personally if he got his head in the right space he’d be a very good player. File under Josh Murphy