+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Man City v Man U

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Man City v Man U

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Was out taking the dog and cat for a walk (they only get five minutes in between games on a Sunday afternoon!) so missed the goal - was it a proper penalty or a Man United one?
    Do you really take your cat for a walk?

Not over yet this.
    Foden is some player.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Tickled me

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    She goes through phases and at the moment she wants to come along when I walk the dog - while it definitely is a conversation starter, I wish she wouldn’t in many ways because there’s a lot of dogs up here and also, a walk which would normally take, say, fifteen minutes takes three times that if she comes along.

She goes through phases and at the moment she wants to come along when I walk the dog - while it definitely is a conversation starter, I wish she wouldn’t in many ways because there’s a lot of dogs up here and also, a walk which would normally take, say, fifteen minutes takes three times that if she comes along.
    Have you sat her down and explained all of this to her?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Have you sat her down and explained all of this to her?
    I’m imagining Paul and his dog sat down, Paul, coat and shoes on, dog with the lead in his gob and the cat nonchalantly pissing them off, “Shall I go for a walk? Shall I stay in? Look at those two mugs waiting, I think I’ll make him miss the first half hour of the football”

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’m imagining Paul and his dog sat down, Paul, coat and shoes on, dog with the lead in his gob and the cat nonchalantly pissing them off, “Shall I go for a walk? Shall I stay in? Look at those two mugs waiting, I think I’ll make him miss the first half hour of the football”
    That’s about the truth of it - the kitchen’s currently freezing because she decided she wanted to go out and so I’ve left the window open for her to come back in, i must be mad.

That’s about the truth of it - the kitchen’s currently freezing because she decided she wanted to go out and so I’ve left the window open for her to come back in, i must be mad.
    The tail’s wagging the dog.........erm cat

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The tail’s wagging the dog.........erm cat