+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Organ Morgan and co

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FAO Organ Morgan and co

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    That's all that you had to say. The evidence is there for us all to see.
    I mentioned Spanish Flu earlier. It was neither Spanish nor a Flu. I recall at wiki it was estimated 50 million to 100 million died worldwide.

Can you guess what they really died of? Here's two clues, the word begins with a v and were delivered by needles.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I mentioned Spanish Flu earlier. It was neither Spanish nor a Flu. I recall at wiki it was estimated 50 million to 100 million died worldwide.

Can you guess what they really died of? Here's two clues, the word begins with a v and were delivered by needles.
    Influenza vaccines didn't even exist until at least the 1930s and weren't given to non-military until after WWII, despite what gullible people who read memes with large fonts on facebook might think.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Influenza vaccines didn't even exist until at least the 1930s and weren't given to non-military until after WWII, despite what gullible people who read memes with large fonts on facebook might think.
    Why keep spoiling paranoid conspiracy theories with simple facts?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Why keep spoiling paranoid conspiracy theories with simple facts?
    Conspiracy theories is a term invented by the CIA for all the unoriginal people like you to repeat like Pavlov's dog with tedious frequency whenever a prevailing BS narrative you mistakenly believe to be true is challenged. As for paranoid, its original definition meant the ability to connect seemingly unrelated events together.

Suffice to say, I'll never accuse you of being paranoid in that context.

Anyhow, when's your 4th or 5th booster due?

Conspiracy theories is a term invented by the CIA for all the unoriginal people like you to repeat like Pavlov's dog with tedious frequency whenever a prevailing BS narrative you mistakenly believe to be true is challenged. As for paranoid, its original definition meant the ability to connect seemingly unrelated events together.

Suffice to say, I'll never accuse you of being paranoid in that context.

Anyhow, when's your 4th or 5th booster due?
    After the magnetic poles shift in two weeks' time - and when you will look a chump yet again. Your list of failures is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    After the magnetic poles shift in two weeks' time - and when you will look a chump yet again. Your list of failures is hilarious.
    You'd do yourself a favour by reading that detox guide. It was written for the benefit of real chumps.

You'd do yourself a favour by reading that detox guide. It was written for the benefit of real chumps.
    I'm glad you read it then.