+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The more you hear the more you think the board don't have a clue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The more you hear the more you think the board don't have a clue

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    What potential can you see? Explain it to me. His youth coaching? How much do you even know about that?

He very well might make a decent manager, but you're just taking a punt on a successful and popular footballer who happens to be from, and eventually played for Cardiff.
    Part of the reason I want him is was well publicised how impressive his interview for the Welsh job was, the plans he had in mind. I know he didn't get the job but I don't think that was for purely football reasons

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Part of the reason I want him is was well publicised how impressive his interview for the Welsh job was, the plans he had in mind. I know he didn't get the job but I don't think that was for purely football reasons
    It won't be Bellamy as there immediately would be huge story about the recent probe into our youth system concerning his time here. At least a year has to pass, likely more, before he gets a look in because of how disruptive starting with a stink that big would be.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    It won't be Bellamy as there immediately would be huge story about the recent probe into our youth system concerning his time here. At least a year has to pass, likely more, before he gets a look in because of how disruptive starting with a stink that big would be.
    Oh I totally agree, I was just trying to explain why some of us are pro Bellamy