+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hughton sacked

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hughton sacked

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    VT wants a manager that will just keep us mid to upper table at any cost, the football style is irrelevant. In this position we are ripe to sell on…..
    Last few years I've no idea what he gets out of owning the club.

At the start he had these whacky plans but at least they were plans, you could see ambitions to market the club.

He came to matches.

Even before the pandemic that all was but finished. Only time we really hear anything is when he thanks someone for their service.

We should be grateful that he continues to write the cheques, he has written off x amount of course also.

I just don't get what his exit plan is as he doesn't seem to be someone that is doing it for the love of the sport or even the attention these days and we certainly know its not for the profits.

Re: Hughton sacked

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Last few years I've no idea what he gets out of owning the club.

At the start he had these whacky plans but at least they were plans, you could see ambitions to market the club.

He came to matches.

Even before the pandemic that all was but finished. Only time we really hear anything is when he thanks someone for their service.

We should be grateful that he continues to write the cheques, he has written off x amount of course also.

I just don't get what his exit plan is as he doesn't seem to be someone that is doing it for the love of the sport or even the attention these days and we certainly know its not for the profits.
    He’s had offers apparently but they weren’t good enough for us, who knows? You would think he’d know of some wealthy Chinese buddies keen to jump in the PL gravy train? We could easily become a wolves, Leicester or Southampton couldnt we? Hardly thriving areas are they?