+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock looks fed up already !!!

Warnock looks fed up already !!!

Should have stayed retired

Very sad to see him like that

Re: Warnock looks fed up already !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Should have stayed retired

Very sad to see him like that
    He is in Middlesbrough, surely he could have said no , can't be short of a few bob.

I'm surprised he's not had a Covid 'keep shielding ' letter ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He is in Middlesbrough, surely he could have said no , can't be short of a few bob.

I'm surprised he's not had a Covid 'keep shielding ' letter ??
    He’s chasing a record eight relegation to match his record eight promotions! That will make it a draw!😂

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    He’s chasing a record eight relegation to match his record eight promotions! That will make it a draw!😂
    Didn't realise that I think he might achieve that, the game against the City will be intresting.

Hope they get relegated the egotistical prick

He said they tried to play the right way.

😂😂😂😂

Warnock is very lucky that Wigan are effectively relegated because of the auto 12 pts deduction. Gives him a bit of breathing space.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Warnock is very lucky that Wigan are effectively relegated because of the auto 12 pts deduction. Gives him a bit of breathing space.
    Wigan are one of the form teams in the division. While a points deduction would see them 6 points from safety, I wouldn't say that would definitely relegate them.

They're unbeaten in 9, winning 6 and haven't conceded a goal in 7 games. Considering they were bottom at the end of December, that's one incredible turn around!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Wigan are one of the form teams in the division. While a points deduction would see them 6 points from safety, I wouldn't say that would definitely relegate them.

They're unbeaten in 9, winning 6 and haven't conceded a goal in 7 games. Considering they were bottom at the end of December, that's one incredible turn around!
    I realise their recent form has been excellent, but that is not going to turn around a 6pt deficit. They're gone.

Stoke & Barnsley ( 43 & 41 points ) play each other this weekend so Boro could either be in the bottom 3 or joint with them after Saturdays fixtures if they don't get anything against QPR who looked good in midweek.

I realise their recent form has been excellent, but that is not going to turn around a 6pt deficit. They're gone.
    2 wins.

Middlesborough lost again, but so did Barnsley, Charlton, Hull, Luton, and Wigan.

2 wins.
    That's a lot when you've got 5 games to go and the sides are picking up a point a game roughly.

Sheffield Wednesday and Derby have still got financial misconduct hearings pending (Birmingham got away with a guilty verdict but no points deduction last month - but Wednesday and Derby are facing more serious charges).

That could save Boro (along with the Wigan penalty).

A lot of the pundit speculation is for a 9 point penalty for Wednesday - that would put them in 23rd place. I haven't heard much about the Derby ground sale fiddle recently - but the charge is similar to Wednesday's.

Barnsley were threatening legal action if they are relegated without the Wednesday and Derby cases being resolved - i.e. soon!

International

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Sheffield Wednesday and Derby have still got financial misconduct hearings pending (Birmingham got away with a guilty verdict but no points deduction last month - but Wednesday and Derby are facing more serious charges).

That could save Boro (along with the Wigan penalty).

A lot of the pundit speculation is for a 9 point penalty for Wednesday - that would put them in 23rd place. I haven't heard much about the Derby ground sale fiddle recently - but the charge is similar to Wednesday's.

Barnsley were threatening legal action if they are relegated without the Wednesday and Derby cases being resolved - i.e. soon!
    If Derby get in the play-off and we don't and then later there is a points deduction what will happen? I mean for example of the have played 1 or 2 semi-final games and won.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    If Derby get in the play-off and we don't and then later there is a points deduction what will happen? I mean for example of the have played 1 or 2 semi-final games and won.
    No idea. I was listening to a podcast this afternoon where a local Derby journalist was saying Derby intend to appeal all the way if they are convicted - on the grounds that the EFL signed off on their ground sale and player amortisation fiddles! It will get messy.

No idea. I was listening to a podcast this afternoon where a local Derby journalist was saying Derby intend to appeal all the way if they are convicted - on the grounds that the EFL signed off on their ground sale and player amortisation fiddles! It will get MESSY

Especially if it starts snowing

International

No idea. I was listening to a podcast this afternoon where a local Derby journalist was saying Derby intend to appeal all the way if they are convicted - on the grounds that the EFL signed off on their ground sale and player amortisation fiddles! It will get messy.
    I think with this and their fair player status that if they don't get promoted they could be in deep mire.

Or then again, maybe a snow drift!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Especially if it starts snowing
    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I think with this and their fair player status that if they don't get promoted they could be in deep mire.

Or then again, maybe a snow drift!!

SNAP

It snow joke!

It snow joke!
    Well they do play in white.

Seemingly so.....

Seemingly so.....
    What do I know.😀