+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Injury Update: Kieffer has Covid again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Injury Update: Kieffer has Covid again

Has he been jabbed? I know he probably would have still got it at least once but if I was a pro athlete I’d be worried about the effect having it twice and being unvaxxed could have on my lung capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Has he been jabbed? I know he probably would have still got it at least once but if I was a pro athlete I’d be worried about the effect having it twice and being unvaxxed could have on my lung capacity.
    As a pro athlete I’d have a bigger concern of the potential effects the jab has on your heart

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    As a pro athlete I’d have a bigger concern of the potential effects the jab has on your heart
    As a pro athlete I’d follow the advice of actual scientists and ignore anti-vaxx misinformation such as you have posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert View Post
    As a pro athlete I’d follow the advice of actual scientists and ignore anti-vaxx misinformation such as you have posted here.
    It's not misinformation though is it?

. Of course it bloody is, have you been living in a cave? Some of the crap anti-vaxxers come out with is laughable 🤦*♂️

It is dangerous misinformation, spread by idiots who are holding the world back through listening to Debbie or Jason on Facebook instead of taking on board the advice given by tried and trusted experts.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It is dangerous misinformation, spread by idiots who are holding the world back through listening to Debbie or Jason on Facebook instead of taking on board the advice given by tried and trusted experts.
    We're talking about athletes not Fat Tony from down the pub

Their risk profiles are totally different

We're talking about athletes not Fat Tony from down the pub

Their risk profiles are totally different
    Exactly, even worse, unvaccinated athletes, putting others at risk, mixing in changing rooms, being amongst staff at training grounds, no doubt mixing freely post match with unsuspecting well wishers etc etc unchallenged, playing in grounds filled with spectators who’ve had to show proof of vaccination to watch the fools play. Selfish idiotic twats.

Aguero - had a long standing heart condition
    Charlie Wyke - unvaxxed
    Christian Eriksen - unvaxxed
    John Fleck - had covid

COVID is the issue, plus all the other mental caffeine supplements they are taking. It is absolute grade A bollocks to say it is linked to the vaccine.

Covid infection is more likely to cause myocarditis than the vaccine: https://www.newscientist.com/article...n-vaccination/