+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: BRISTOL CITY 0 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BRISTOL CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I think many of us have acknowledged how keeping it tight works, but you don't necessarily need Paterson to do that as the other 9 behind the striker do that..Glatzel could play and we could "keep it tight"

We only create when players like Paterson leave the pitch, these players aren't just creative because they're playing against tired legs. They can do it from the first whistle.

You give up. Please do. You're doing me a favour, because you've not got a clue.

Pray tell, what did Robert create against Charlton ????

Re: BRISTOL CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Pray tell, what did Robert create against Charlton ????
    Not much. But as he's scored twice in the last 3 games, I'll take his recent form over a free kick merchant. We score when Paterson is off the pitch because we bring more talented players on who are far more capable going forward than the aforementioned. Not this 'he tires them down' rubbish, no shit, players get tired after 70 minutes, I'm not sure you can personally credit Paterson with a natural fatigue.

Paterson certainly serves a role, but up front it is not, and it's quite pathetic that yourself and others have bought into this rhetoric surrounding him. He genuinely isn't even that good at the things people seem to think he is, can't head a ball, his hold up play is average. He can pick out a five yard pass though. Fair do's like.