+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harris on brink?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Harris on brink?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    No, you're the manager. How do you remedy what's wrong? That's the question. Or do you just whine for the sake of whining. You can't answer the question and you can't even use the right bloody gender for your emoji
    No. I’m not the manager. I work in IT.

But I also know that Harris is not a good enough manager for Cardiff City (I think even YOU must see what most people knew when he joined)

I can’t understand why you can’t see that or would rather wait until we get relegated.

Out of interest did you SEE the game tonight? 🤦*♂️

Re: Harris on brink?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    No. I’m not the manager. I work in IT.

But I also know that Harris is not a good enough manager for Cardiff City (I think even YOU must see what most people knew when he joined)

I can’t understand why you can’t see that or would rather wait until we get relegated.

Out of interest did you SEE the game tonight? ��*♂️
    I'm asking you, if you were manager what would you do? I have stated my objections, I'm asking you what you think is going wrong. The balance of the team, the players etc? You just whinge and moan. You slagged him off after we got into the playoffs, only Leeds and Brentford got more points than us since he took over. Things aren't going well this season and he's now bang in trouble. Harris proved he's capable of managing last season but he's really struggling now.