+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vincent Tan flies in for talks and target closes in on move

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Vincent Tan flies in for talks and target closes in on move

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Maybe he wants to tear a strip off Erol for his public show of direspect in person and a zoom just wont cut it.

Better still maybe he wants to tell him face to face to sling his hook.

I dont recall a City manager being so overated by fans whilst losing so many games and thumpings too. I know weve had some proper shit managers so we cling onto anything but f*ck me youd swear this guy was Pep with the fan club he has.
    I think many of us have reservations about Bulut but we can't keep changing managers as all that does is destabilises the club. Better still to give him financial backing to bring in some better players and see how he gets on. If after a reasonable amount of time we are still producing limp performances, then we'll know he's not the one for us.

Re: Vincent Tan flies in for talks and target closes in on move

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    I think many of us have reservations about Bulut but we can't keep changing managers as all that does is destabilises the club. Better still to give him financial backing to bring in some better players and see how he gets on. If after a reasonable amount of time we are still producing limp performances, then we'll know he's not the one for us.
    More to the point, does anyone trust the owner and board to make a better appointment?