+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Culture wars.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Culture wars.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Where to finish the stats are the stat's as per the link it doesn't matter the money supports all sorts of our lives and its a lot and it has gone up significantly in 10 years and I clearly remember as a child being extremely poor very little food ,limited benefits to help us .

If your saying without poverty we would see very little Covid death and spend I think you may need to re look at the facts the majority of deaths were form older vulnerable people 81 years and above (sadly) not poverty and a huge chunk of the money went to PPE and furlough which was aimed at the very poor in life so they kept a job and that has worked as unemployment experts were talking of many millions out of work .

Of course poverty see's early death as it does in normal times , just look North in Scotland a country not driven by Tories it has the poorest life expectancy in the UK .

Obesity and diabetics are also part of the Covid death mix one might argue some personal responsibility is at fault there not just poverty .

People ignoring the early messages on social distancing rules also played a part in death of themselves and others again not just poverty
    You don't know what inflation means do you?

So let me get this straight. You read my post, completely ignored it and then made something up and argued against that.

FFS this is the average tory voter, thick as shit.

Re: Culture wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    You don't know what inflation means do you?

So let me get this straight. You read my post, completely ignored it and then made something up and argued against that.

FFS this is the average tory voter, thick as shit.
    The welfare bill approved to support people through Covid is like nothing this country has spent since WW2. The support has been extraordinary. And you know it. Our kids will be paying for it their whole lives - we borrowed 21,000 million pounds last month alone.

Are you absolutely sure that welfare hasn't risen even when taking account of inflation?