+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

The powers that be enjoy such control that anything's possible. They may resurrect the Corona hoax, manufacture the mother of all depressions via hyperinflation and famine and/or organise a limited nuclear weapon exchange. Whatever's coming we're Donald Ducked.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The powers that be enjoy such control that anything's possible. They may resurrect the Corona hoax, manufacture the mother of all depressions via hyperinflation and famine and/or organise a limited nuclear weapon exchange. Whatever's coming we're Donald Ducked.
    Don't worry mate it's only a conspiracy theory, Lardy & Cyril told us so. My neighbour was in tears yesterday as she can't afford to pay her gas & electricity bills. I told not to worry as it's only a conspiracy theory, so I hope our CCMB geniuses are right, because I've just put my reputation on the line here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Don't worry mate it's only a conspiracy theory, Lardy & Cyril told us so. My neighbour was in tears yesterday as she can't afford to pay her gas & electricity bills. I told not to worry as it's only a conspiracy theory, so I hope our CCMB geniuses are right, because I've just put my reputation on the line here.
    Jeepers. I thought a successful, dynamic Mensa eligible, model dating, PhD level achiever like you would be living in leafy suburbs far from any neighbours in a lifestyle insulated from the harsh rigours of life, yet the next door neighbour can't afford the lecky!

Still I hope you consoled her explaining the economic realities that have caused it rather than patronised her with some bollocks about Karl Schwab and a plot to take over the world via a death virus and mind controlling vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Jeepers. I thought a successful, dynamic Mensa eligible, model dating, PhD level achiever like you would be living in leafy suburbs far from any neighbours in a lifestyle insulated from the harsh rigours of life, yet the next door neighbour can't afford the lecky!

Still I hope you consoled her explaining the economic realities that have caused it rather than patronised her with some bollocks about Karl Schwab and a plot to take over the world via a death virus and mind controlling vaccines.
    It's pretty clear from recent events that there won't be any middle ground on this. We are either heading towards a great reset, or it's just another conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

It's Klaus Schwab. Those weekly booster shots are affecting your cognitive abilities.

I recall you becoming tetchy when I linked to the US Department of Justice website which detailed why it fined Pfizer a record-busting two billion dollar penalty in 2009 for ultra dodgy dealings that involved bribing doctors and faking data. You have continued to push Covid needle propaganda though despite them inducing ever more heart attacks and cancer diagnoses as the clot shot-ees natural immune system withers as intended.

This short video lists their inglorious record this century: If you or somebody you know still trusts Pfizer watch this 2 minute video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN3sj30fxjA

Still, at least we won't have to be subjected to your piss soaked ramblings so every cloud

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Still, at least we won't have to be subjected to your piss soaked ramblings so every cloud
    Oh no, I've upset you again.

You may prefer to skip past my contributions here as it will be far easier for you to keep believing in the fairytale world of fabricated stories intended to decieve brought to you by the box in your living room.

Society's most dumbed-down are all TV addicts. You're among them, no doubt about it. If you disbelieve me, try not staring gormlessly at one for a few days. The withdrawal symptoms you will experience will become evident.

Oh no, I've upset you again.

You may prefer to skip past my contributions here as it will be far easier for you to keep believing in the fairytale world of fabricated stories intended to decieve brought to you by the box in your living room.

Society's most dumbed-down are all TV addicts. You're among them, no doubt about it. If you disbelieve me, try not staring gormlessly at one for a few days. The withdrawal symptoms you will experience will become evident.
    No way am I stopping from popping in now and then to watch Cyril and Tito relentlessly painting you over the walls.

Incidentally, a few weeks back you posted a link to a guy saying Russia was going to launch nukes that Friday. Has there been a new date set?