+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hammering For Labour In Hartlepool

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hammering For Labour In Hartlepool

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    it can be a general characteristic of those on the left that they believe someone who votes differently from them is either stupid or selfish. Those on the left tend to be less tolerant of those who hold differing political opinions.

the electorate should be free to make up their own minds about what is important to them and how they wish to vote. It is a fundamental principle of a functioning democracy that we have alternative viewpoints. Democracy is something many left wingers are against, as evidenced by certain posters comments in this thread
    You need to learn to read but I am glad we have the real lefty-hating feedy back. Pretending to be the impartial non-biased observer must have been really difficult.

Democracy is the worst form of governance, except for the other ones.

Feedback

Re: Hammering For Labour In Hartlepool

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    You need to learn to read but I am glad we have the real lefty-hating feedy back. Pretending to be the impartial non-biased observer must have been really difficult.

Democracy is the worst form of governance, except for the other ones.
    I've not said I'm impartial and I most certainly don't hate the left - alhough it can be said I dislike left and right in equal measure. Conversely, I quite admire some aspects of what the left do, just look at the Greens in Germany. Lets hope they win in the forthcoming Bundestag elections and show the UK just what a strong centre left party can do - God knows we need a a strong opposition to hold the current government to account.

The issue we have in the UK is left wing politics is full of arseholes who cannot countenance someone who disagrees with their viewpoint. you only have to read these posts to see what left wingers truly think. pah!