+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Last 30 mins-We controlled the game.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Last 30 mins-We controlled the game.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Ward is a decent championship player, some nice runs into the channels tonight, can cross a decent ball as well.
    Ward seems a lot more aware that Glatzel. As you say, he made some great runs. He also held the ball up a bit and I think he's more of a goal threat. The commentators alluded to the fact that he's not that tall, but Glatzel doesn't use his body that well anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Ward seems a lot more aware that Glatzel. As you say, he made some great runs. He also held the ball up a bit and I think he's more of a goal threat. The commentators alluded to the fact that he's not that tall, but Glatzel doesn't use his body that well anyway.
    I think Ward deserves to start against Middlesbrough with Glatzel as substitute, Tomlin again hopefully will last for 60 minutes,Flint for Morrison against his old club to give Moz a rest may be an option as he looks tired otherwise the same starting lineup?

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    I think Ward deserves to start against Middlesbrough with Glatzel as substitute, Tomlin again hopefully will last for 60 minutes,Flint for Morrison against his old club to give Moz a rest may be an option as he looks tired otherwise the same starting lineup?
    I think Ward has done most of his good work for us and more recently scored most of his goals coming from the bench when the game is a bit more stretched and he can use his movement to better effect. I can't recall too many games that Ward has started where he has turned in strong performances as his hold up play in those games hasn't been up to it.

Think he is worth having around as an impact player though as he is a good finisher and it would be a shame to see hime leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Noooo don't start with Flint, thats a disaster waiting to happen. Moz is in great form too.