+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Alex Smithies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Alex Smithies

He's been brilliant but I reckon we'd get a fair bit for him so would sell,Etheridge is a good replacement (player of the year not long back) and Day would be fine as back up, along with the lad who was at Barry and us highly rated

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    He's been brilliant but I reckon we'd get a fair bit for him so would sell,Etheridge is a good replacement (player of the year not long back) and Day would be fine as back up, along with the lad who was at Barry and us highly rated
    Surely Etheridge should be moved on instead? Will be grateful for his time here but I don't think I can bear watching him kick the ball again.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Surely Etheridge should be moved on instead? Will be grateful for his time here but I don't think I can bear watching him kick the ball again.
    I just think they with Harris likely to be given a small budget we could use the money from the sake to fund outfield players?

I just think they with Harris likely to be given a small budget we could use the money from the sake to fund outfield players?
    So, sell Etheridge! We'd get decent money for him and Etheridge's distribution is a major issue!

Which is why we should sell Etheridge.

I think both would go for a bit of money but Smithies is the better keeper