+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CASH IS KING !!!!!! Confirmed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CASH IS KING !!!!!! Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Cash is definitely “King” if you want to avoid paying tax on any income you might receive….just saying.
    so far every person ive met that is passionately for cash and aggressively opposed to anything else seems to fall into this category...just saying :)

i just enjoy flashing my plastic to these individuals

i take similar pleasures with the covid conspiracy theory jokers..they are potentially more fun

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    so far every person ive met that is passionately for cash and aggressively opposed to anything else seems to fall into this category...just saying :)

i take similar pleasures with the covid conspiracy theory jokers..they are potentially more fun
    It’s not that we’re passionate for cash, we’re passionate for choice, places should be neither all card or all cash.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It’s not that we’re passionate for cash, we’re passionate for choice, places should be neither all card or all cash.
    Nail on the head. People already falling for the 'it's to avoid tax' line spouted by our paymasters. Bollox. It's about control. But f*ck it. Let's get chipped eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    ... But f*ck it. Let's get chipped eh?
    lol you are very much in the bellend group i mentioned above..oh wait..i guess im a sheep that cant stand for my own values right? i guess my opinion suddenly doesnt matter too right? lol..the hypocrisy - comedy at its finest

lol you are very much in the bellend group i mentioned above..oh wait..i guess im a sheep that cant stand for my own values right? i guess my opinion suddenly doesnt matter too right? lol..the hypocrisy - comedy at its finest
    Put the popcorn away mate. I only spar with the best.

Put the popcorn away mate. I only spar with the best.
    I love it when you talk dirty.

International

Nail on the head. People already falling for the 'it's to avoid tax' line spouted by our paymasters. Bollox. It's about control. But f*ck it. Let's get chipped eh?
    It's true though, we need to keep cash to pay less for builders ad tradesmen it keeps costs down for everyone.

or its both

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    fair enough. That means you dont stand in the group i outlined as "passionate for cash and aggressively opposed to anything else". Of which there are some bellends in my outer circles

International

Anti vaxers were usually, anti global warming measures, anti any form of ID cards, pro cash, and belive in that Davos stuff.

Can you use card to pay on away day coaches ? ….Just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Can you use card to pay on away day coaches ? ….Just asking.
    NO

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    NO
    Too early on a Sunday morning for SHOUTING Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Too early on a Sunday morning for SHOUTING Tony.
    Sorry, didn’t have my hearing aid on