+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mehmet Dalman interview BBC Wales

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mehmet Dalman interview BBC Wales

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I don’t like Ojo
    I do.

For a while he was our most dangerous player. There was a time when we were talking about him making a bigger impact than Wilson.

Fell away a bit but so did others.

Honestly though, I think whatever MM does in the transfer window, he must inject the side with pace.

I'd let Bennett go and bring in someone younger and with more pace. Ralls or Pack have to go and someone brought into midfield with some pace and guile. And we need a few forwards if we are gonna play a target man with two players around him.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    I do.

For a while he was our most dangerous player. There was a time when we were talking about him making a bigger impact than Wilson.

Fell away a bit but so did others.

Honestly though, I think whatever MM does in the transfer window, he must inject the side with pace.

I'd let Bennett go and bring in someone younger and with more pace. Ralls or Pack have to go and someone brought into midfield with some pace and guile. And we need a few forwards if we are gonna play a target man with two players around him.
    The bad results started after Bennett was out injured

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    The bad results started after Bennett was out injured
    And before MM joined we had bad results when Bennett was in the side... Point is there were more factors that Bennett in our bad and good and bad again runs this season.

For his wages and the availability of other, cheaper and quicker, left back / left wing backs... I would let him go.

And before MM joined we had bad results when Bennett was in the side... Point is there were more factors that Bennett in our bad and good and bad again runs this season.

For his wages and the availability of other, cheaper and quicker, left back / left wing backs... I would let him go.
    How do you know what his wages are now or what wages he would be on under a new negotiated contract ?

Bennett was brilliant under Mick and our season went down the tubes when he got injured, and then Bagan in the next game. I'd be surprised if he didn't sign as he'll be out for 6 months at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Bennett was brilliant under Mick and our season went down the tubes when he got injured, and then Bagan in the next game. I'd be surprised if he didn't sign as he'll be out for 6 months at least.
    Bennett did his ACL at the start of March, so he's likely to miss the first three months of the season and probably longer. If he signs a new contract, are we going to get another left back on loan until January or rely on Bagan with Ciaron Brown in reserve?