+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kieffer Moore will be gone in this window

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Kieffer Moore will be gone in this window

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Lazar View Post
    How did this board survive without your endless demonstrations of your self-perceived wit and command of the English language? You are the most tedious **** on this platform. I remember that you once described yourself having "held a soiree" !!! You absolute bellend of a man!!!
    Cyclops is off again...........

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Cyclops is off again...........
    I don't think that 'Bob Lazar' is Cyclops at all, old fruit. The latter did me a great favour in the recent past and was rather an all-round good egg. The bounder who accused me of being an unbearable cad and who metaphorically administered a thwack to my positillion is someone else, methinks. Let's hope his blood pressure has waned this fine morn.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I don't think that 'Bob Lazar' is Cyclops at all, old fruit. The latter did me a great favour in the recent past and was rather an all-round good egg. The bounder who accused me of being an unbearable cad and who metaphorically administered a thwack to my positillion is someone else, methinks. Let's hope his blood pressure has waned this fine morn.
    Gadzooks Sir! I like your retorts. Metaphorically sending Wiggins around with a fine Madeira port.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Gadzooks Sir! I like your retorts. Metaphorically sending Wiggins around with a fine Madeira port.