+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 HULL CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 HULL CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I know we need to support the youth but I really don’t get the hype with Colwill

I think he’s very clumsy and slow on the ball
    Thr slow part is probably down to looking for a suitable pass and not seeing a lot of movement giving him options of such a thing..maybe.

No grumbles from me, showed we can play a bit (with a half time rollicking again) and I actually e joyed watching us.

We would have lost that with any of our last 3 managers in charge and the players available so I'm gonna look past the results for now, as there's definitely something brewing with this lot.

#UpTheCity

Pleasure to watch for God knows how long.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 HULL CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Thr slow part is probably down to looking for a suitable pass and not seeing a lot of movement giving him options of such a thing..maybe.

No grumbles from me, showed we can play a bit (with a half time rollicking again) and I actually e joyed watching us.

We would have lost that with any of our last 3 managers in charge and the players available so I'm gonna look past the results for now, as there's definitely something brewing with this lot.

#UpTheCity

Pleasure to watch for God knows how long.
    ‘We would have lost that with any of our last 3 managers in charge’ - quite brilliant insight!

Dear me……..