+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    It was a question about something you said. It seems that because you were unable to answer it properly, you got annoyed and now you want me to come up with an argument just to appease your need to change tack.
    I answered it. Trump is not a typical politician. He accepted the challenge to clean up the corrupt Washington political system .. that place where you don't think any problems exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I answered it. Trump is not a typical politician. He accepted the challenge to clean up the corrupt Washington political system .. that place where you don't think any problems exist.
    That wasn't what you said. And I've never said there are no problems in Washington. So, two lies in one short post. If you're making up stuff about what I have or haven't said, then I think it's time to draw a line under this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    That wasn't what you said. And I've never said there are no problems in Washington. So, two lies in one short post. If you're making up stuff about what I have or haven't said, then I think it's time to draw a line under this.
    I've got a funny feeling that you may have opposing views to me, and you are a closet supporter of political corruption and democratic disorder. You still haven't expressed a single original thought on here, so I think it's time for us to call it a day