+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Declan Rice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Declan Rice

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s got a good engine and gets around the pitch well. Will look better in a better team. Similar to a young Gerrard.
    Why didn't you say he was going to be the new Stevie Gerrard? That makes sense why Frank would be interested. I'll have to keep an eye on the future England captain then.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why didn't you say he was going to be the new Stevie Gerrard? That makes sense why Frank would be interested. I'll have to keep an eye on the future England captain then.
    You said it, not him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why does he have to be the new anybody? He can just be Declan Rice. He is similair to a young Gerrard in that hes box to box but that doesnt mean he has to be the new Steven Gerrard and achieve everything Gerrard did in the game. Gerrard is one of the best players in the history of English football in his position and would be worth a lot more than 70m in todays market.

By your logic Ampadu should be a generational great considering some of the players you've compared him to.