Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
Yeah it's just a minor thing really. Still...

A few days ago you posted a link to Kevin McCarthy saying that Biden had wiped out a million jobs with one signature, which you seemed to think meant that one million more Americans had just become unemployed. Unless you know better, I'd suggest he was referring to the US rejoining the Paris agreement and potential jobs not being created. Ignoring that green energy would also create jobs that otherwise wouldn't exist, of course, so it's not a net figure.

Anyway, I'll take a better global environment over some dirty manufacturing jobs in the US.
i knew where you were heading with this one but this whole topic is littered with so many stats and the main leaders of the world play lip service to this agreement but the biggest winner of all is china gaining them a monumental manufacturing advantage in the short and medium term .

This topic should really be on a main topic thread . China wins wins wins again and you wonder why the orange man stood his ground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6A79YN7Kvk

all for green energy and a cleaner environment but let it be on an even keel please . Green energy is creating thousands of jobs as you say and I should know as i,m working on a green and renewable energy project now !