+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Second protest march in Cardiff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Second protest march in Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I've read several articles which include the police reports and none of them use the word "brawl". I've seen "disturbance" and "breach of the peace" but nothing about a supposed brawl.

Care to share where you got your news from?
    Care to explain why you stalk me? As soon as I saw your name as last poster I knew you'd be on one of mt posts. It really is sad.

Maybe it is the way my brain works that I associate certain words together I've been involved in a few.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Care to explain why you stalk me? As soon as I saw your name as last poster I knew you'd be on one of mt posts. It really is sad.

Maybe it is the way my brain works that I associate certain words together I've been involved in a few.
    Why do posters on here say "stalking" when they mean "replying to my posts"? You don't like it when I've occasionally asked you to clarify one of your posts and then get upset. It's a forum for discussion. If you don't want people questioning your posts - then you're in the wrong place. "Stalking"... get over yourself

Anyway, you said that the person who has died of alleged serious injuries had been involved in a brawl before he was arrested, but, as it turns out, you have made that up in your little head. That's why I'm replying to your post.

Glad we cleared it up anyway - there wasn't a "brawl"

Carry on regardless.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Why do posters on here say "stalking" when they mean "replying to my posts"? You don't like it when I've occasionally asked you to clarify one of your posts and then get upset. It's a forum for discussion. If you don't want people questioning your posts - then you're in the wrong place. "Stalking"... get over yourself

Anyway, you said that the person who has died of alleged serious injuries had been involved in a brawl before he was arrested, but, as it turns out, you have made that up in your little head. That's why I'm replying to your post.

Glad we cleared it up anyway - there wasn't a "brawl"

Carry on regardless.
    I don't mind questioning it is the constant things from the same poster.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I don't mind questioning it is the constant things from the same poster.
    its obsession , and its tough one to beat it continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind until they have the last word providing a satisfaction or some for of victory ,it can be treated .