+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    To be taken seriously you are going to have to explain the leaked Carter Page FISA warrant application that originated from the Senate intel committee, because nobody has provided a satisfactory explanation about that. Posting random news links alongside sarcastic comments is just not good enough, as it makes you come across as somebody who doesn't know what they are talking about.
    i cant explain that, i'm not involved in it. Trump had dealings with the Russians and it's been reported by a republican led committee.
    It's all over the news.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    i cant explain that, i'm not involved in it. Trump had dealings with the Russians and it's been reported by a republican led committee.
    It's all over the news.
    Well, until somebody can come up with an adequate explanation, the role of the committee in the plot to overthrow the Trump administration.will remain a matter of speculation.

BTW the republican chairman of the committee recently stood down due an ongoing investigation into allegations of insider trading.

Well, until somebody can come up with an adequate explanation, the role of the committee in the plot to overthrow the Trump administration.will remain a matter of speculation.

BTW the republican chairman of the committee recently stood down due an ongoing investigation into allegations of insider trading.
    I give up. yanks seems to be so fuct up their own a holes that one is more corrupt than the other.
    Trump! regardless of Russia is a terrible human being and the worst president USA has ever had and that is some achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    I give up. yanks seems to be so fuct up their own a holes that one is more corrupt than the other.
    Trump! regardless of Russia is a terrible human being and the worst president USA has ever had and that is some achievement.
    They are all on the same team in Washington, and those who aren't onside are not welcome. It's astonishing to watch the plebs kneeling at the feet of the criminal class, and I can only assume it's because they have been brainwashed to hell and back

They are all on the same team in Washington, and those who aren't onside are not welcome. It's astonishing to watch the plebs kneeling at the feet of the criminal class, and I can only assume it's because they have been brainwashed to hell and back

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The Bush/Clinton dynasty never ended.