+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cadiff city fan threatened with assault after challenging homophobic abuse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cadiff city fan threatened with assault after challenging homophobic abuse

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Much of the away support is blood curdling obnoxious but if you want to see your team you pretty much have to put up with it. It’s been like that for 50 years. That’s just the reality.
    Yep. Not all, but there is an element of it. The same element who want our nutcases right by the away support at home

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Yep. Not all, but there is an element of it. The same element who want our nutcases right by the away support at home
    Stick to stats Eric, that’s the most ridiculous & stupidest post you’ve written. Very insulting how you can link these two things. Read your post again and have a little think. How dare you compare fans who want a bit of a switch around in the stadium, which incidentally many other clubs have their arrangements this way, with Neanderthal idiots. You’ve gone way down in my estimation.

I can remember TLG confronting a couple of racists at Charlton, around 2007? same thing happened there, threats of violence etc. I look back on that incident and wish i had smashed one of them in the face, they were a pair of scumbags. It's still happening and incidents like this aren't going to stop when the make up of the crowd leans heavily towards one demographic.