Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
I provided a link in the opening post, directly above the link to the vid of the doctor explaining his findings (Montagnier had independent labs to examine Covid vials under powerful microscopes).

I have a trump card to play in this thread re HIV being in the mRNA spike protein. I'll play it when you and Lardy dig yourself deeper when claiming it isn't.
The former Malaysian PM addressed the conference in 2015 and made these outlandish claims, around the time that he was also claiming the US government was responsible for 9/11. He has an interesting take on global elites. Here he is with some of your other heroes in the richest politicians of all time.

https://www.lovemoney.com/gallerylis...rs-of-all-time

The question you seem unable to answer is, given this was a prediction in 2015, what has happened since and when will the New World Order spring into life?

I have no idea about the veracity of the claims in the You Tube video which seems to consist of a fat Aussie interviewing a ZZ Top tribute band.

The authoritative source on Montagnier you pointed me back to seems to be a powerpoint slide with no authorship. It is the same slide that Reuters provided hyperlinks to in their debunking of this nonsense.

Your game has gone rusty, Morg. Perhaps, like Andy Murray, comebacks are not for you!