+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Beyond Meat Burgers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Beyond Meat Burgers

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Beyond burger is not a burger, its a vegetable patty. See how many they would sell if they called it that. Amazing how vegetarians and vegans spend half their time trying to recreate food that looks and tastes like meat. Whats that all about. Meat eaters should prepare food, that looks and tastes vegan/vegetarian, out of meat - that would soon become popular and avoid the need for vegans to look down their noses when they see people eating meat.

The vast majority of vegetarians and vegans didn't stop eating meat because they didn't like the taste of it. No, it's much deeper than that.

Most people who go vegetarian or vegan do so for the animals, for their own health, or for the environment (or a combination of these). Rarely will you find someone who went vegetarian or vegan because they didn't like the taste of meat.

Re: Beyond Meat Burgers

Quote Originally Posted by hueypianosmith View Post
    The vast majority of vegetarians and vegans didn't stop eating meat because they didn't like the taste of it. No, it's much deeper than that.

Most people who go vegetarian or vegan do so for the animals, for their own health, or for the environment (or a combination of these). Rarely will you find someone who went vegetarian or vegan because they didn't like the taste of meat.
    That is exactly my situation. I'd hate to think of my dogs suffering in the way cattle do. Heart-breaking.