+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Unite Union are closet tories

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Unite Union are closet tories

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Arseholes

Long bailey and the other idiot are cannon fodder for the tory press and media

I would like lisa nandy , she made a fool out of Andrew neil , not many people can do that

But it looks like it will be starmer who is ok but not much charisma
    [QUOTE=Tuerto;5041325]We have labour voters who are shit scared of Left Wing policies. Starmer will get the gig and implement his Blairite policies and all of the pretend lefties can breath a sigh of relief. He's ****ing
    In fairness Starmer is more left wing than Blair.
    I am still grieving over the election result. Any Labour government would be better than what has been voted for.

Re: Unite Union are closet tories

[QUOTE=jeremy corbyn;5041327]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    We have labour voters who are shit scared of Left Wing policies. Starmer will get the gig and implement his Blairite policies and all of the pretend lefties can breath a sigh of relief. He's ****ing
    In fairness Starmer is more left wing than Blair.
    I am still grieving over the election result. Any Labour government would be better than what has been voted for.
    He's Tory lite in my opinion. I'm angry at the election result, can't be arsed to go over it all again and the reasons why. Let's see what Boris does for the working class heartlands that voted him in.