+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are so far down this road that you can't turn back, and you can't admit that you've been taken for a ride by the media. I don't care about any of your shit because I know who you are. You are just bitter that you got outdone by somebody with little to no resources.
    That told me. Still the offer is still there any time you want. Quote the bullshit I have actually posted rather than the bullshit you wished I had. Then I simply quote back the stupid stuff you have actually posted before I get to the really stupid stuff if you get too embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    That told me. Still the offer is still there any time you want. Quote the bullshit I have actually posted rather than the bullshit you wished I had. Then I simply quote back the stupid stuff you have actually posted before I get to the really stupid stuff if you get too embarrassed.
    You are too funny, your worldview is totally messd up, yet you want to judge other people against what it is you think you know. Your head is a very strange place, fair play

You are too funny, your worldview is totally messd up, yet you want to judge other people against what it is you think you know. Your head is a very strange place, fair play
    I know who is the most comfortable having their most misguided messageboard thoughts played back to them but... hey if you want to bottle a challenge I can't stop you

I know who is the most comfortable having their most misguided messageboard thoughts played back to them but... hey if you want to bottle a challenge I can't stop you
    Too late man, it's all going to come out, and you are going to be irrelevant from this point forward. The truth is the only thing that matters. You thought you were a player in the game, but the game you were playing only existed inside your head. I do feel sorry for anybody that believed your propaganda though.

Too late man, it's all going to come out, and you are going to be irrelevant from this point forward. The truth is the only thing that matters. You thought you were a player in the game, but the game you were playing only existed inside your head. I do feel sorry for anybody that believed your propaganda though.
    The perfect opportunity to destroy my propaganda. All you need to do is post it. Anytime you want to play Cyril and Lardy collusion bingo let me know.

The perfect opportunity to destroy my propaganda. All you need to do is post it. Anytime you want to play Cyril and Lardy collusion bingo let me know.
    You played the game and you lost. Nobody cares about you Cyril, you are insignificant. Please leave quietly via the rear entrance, and don't come back!

You played the game and you lost. Nobody cares about you Cyril, you are insignificant. Please leave quietly via the rear entrance, and don't come back!
    Said like a true winner....or total coward.....one of the two.