+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Another ropey performance from the Welsh Fire batsmen who added 119 to the 107 they got in their first game - it looked like a good crowd to watch what has to be the most unWelsh team to represent Wales in sporting history.

The Welsh Fireis supposed to be representing Glamorgan, GLoucestershire and Somerset. Completely understandably, supporters of the two English sides don’t want to know about the team that’s supposed to be representing them and, as a Welshman, I can’t get too excited about them either, so I find myself wondering what is the point in this team?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Another ropey performance from the Welsh Fire batsmen who added 119 to the 107 they got in their first game - it looked like a good crowd to watch what has to be the most unWelsh team to represent Wales in sporting history.

The Welsh Fireis supposed to be representing Glamorgan, GLoucestershire and Somerset. Completely understandably, supporters of the two English sides don’t want to know about the team that’s supposed to be representing them and, as a Welshman, I can’t get too excited about them either, so I find myself wondering what is the point in this team?
    No point at all. Not interested in this competition

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    No point at all. Not interested in this competition
    I love cricket. I believe it to be the best sport. I enjoy all formats until now.

I haven't watched a single minute of the Hundred. It's a meaningless franchise driven competition, and to name a team Welsh Fire when i has no connections whatsoever with Wales apart from where it plays half its games is a most patronising English decision.

I really hope it dies a quick death.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    I love cricket. I believe it to be the best sport. I enjoy all formats until now.

I haven't watched a single minute of the Hundred. It's a meaningless franchise driven competition, and to name a team Welsh Fire when i has no connections whatsoever with Wales apart from where it plays half its games is a most patronising English decision.

100% agree

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post

im sure it will