+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The link you posted is authored by someone who (unlike most of the media you seem to despise as being fake) does not have the courage to put their name. It quotes no authoritative sources and apart from innuendo does not seem to advance the Awan story. In fact it seems to no longer treat them as Pakistani spies, Seth Rich assasins or even an alternative hacker to the DNC server. You responded by saying that this anonymous article that you posted was not the only source advancing the story. I asked what the others were and you advised me to look for myself. I can't find any!
    I don't seem to be experiencing any of your difficulties The story you just read is about a tip-off from inside Congress. You can read the other articles for the rest of the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't seem to be experiencing any of your difficulties The story you just read is about a tip-off from inside Congress. You can read the other articles for the rest of the stuff.
    I surrender. According to your genies when will all be revealed?

Maybe never! Wasserman Shultz's brother is the Assistant US Attorney at the Attorney’s office for the District of Columbia in charge of the Awan case, and the Seth Rich murder. It's all very cozy in swampland!

Here is the latest news btw, Awan left some of the stolen IT equipment in a property that he rented out to this former US Marine - http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/24/ex...blic-on-awans/