Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
So we don't really know a thing then, it's just one bloke hashing out a load of anecdotal evidence without any real detail. No names, not one person or body of people referenced, no date line on the photos or who took them, or where they originated from. This is the human body we are talking about, not some kids toy that isn't working properly, yet none of the people who are witnessing this are coming forward. If this is happening (And i'm not saying that it isn't) then it's very serious, for me, for my family, for my friends. So, isn't it a bit dangerous for people to be saying these things without real evidence to back it up? I would say that it is.
As a father of of son who falls into the age bracket of unprecedented deaths of men his age, anecdotal evidence evidence or not, I have absolute respect to Campbell, Oliver, and anyone highlighting the mysterious increase of men in this age bracket and any age bracket incidentally who are dying (and women) like everyone else three years ago, i was watching the press conferences, the ticker across the screen the constant news coverage of the daily total deaths, it was on this site almost every single night with a fight amongst posters who could post it first, we then learn if you fell out of a plane at 35,000 feet but had Covid you were a Covid death. and a test being used that was not designed for the purpose it was being used for, then amplified to increase "cases" 3 years on we have an unprecedented death increase and the majority of people would just like to sweep it under the carpet and call people idiots and conspirators for even mentioning it, luckily for me i have very thick skin, IMO the world needs courageous people with a voice to speak and more are doing it, eventually the precipice will be met, and ground swell will force action, there are IMO, good people in this world and its those who I would look to when this (if) eventually gets sorted. And if all these additional deaths are proven to be just a coincidence then my thoughts and words and being wrong never hurt anyone other than myself. I'm not sure but i believe i showed you the blood clot i suffered the size of a golf ball, it's very personal to me because of what happened, far too big a chance for me to take but it didn't stop people wanting my freedoms taken and being labeled a granny killer. I can assure you being called conspirator doesn't compare to other things I've been called during the past 3 years.