+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R I P Andy Goram

R I P Andy Goram

Re: R I P Andy Goram

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Shame for his family but let's be straight about this Goram was a bigoted, sectarian knobhead who revelled in associating with Loyalist terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Shame for his family but let's be straight about this Goram was a bigoted, sectarian knobhead who revelled in associating with Loyalist terrorists.
    I’ve got to say, I never knew that.

That is absolute bollox, and a disgraceful thing to post on this thread. RIP Andy Goram, one of the best keepers i’ve ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    That is absolute bollox, and a disgraceful thing to post on this thread. RIP Andy Goram, one of the best keepers i’ve ever seen.

He always denied the accusations ( spread by his ex-wife after they split up when she wrote a book ) even when he knew he was die'ing

He used to drink in a pub on Shankill Road with mates, not sure thats a crime

He also used to be Married to a Catholic and his best mate was Frank Macavennie who is Catholic, doesn't overly point to someone who is a bigoted sectarian knobhead

Though I believe he was also Photographed holding up a UVF ( or UDF ) flag, what did Gazza say about his " Flute " celebration, He didnt know it was associated with the Orange order marches, Wayne Hennessey didnt realise his nazi salute action was offensive, it seems football is littered with actions that maybe the footballer didnt fully understand ? ? ?

That’s absolute rubbish

Hmmmm....

Wara teg, there's a few whoppers responding on here without looking at Goram.

In fairness, when he was at Hibs hecwasnt the sectarian bellend he seemed to be.

Just a womaniser.

As you were.

Hmmmm....

Wara teg, there's a few whoppers responding on here without looking at Goram.

In fairness, when he was at Hibs hecwasnt the sectarian bellend he seemed to be.

Just a womaniser.

As you were.

Hibs , a Catholic club

Your the whopper big style

Which one has died?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Hibs , a Catholic club

Your the whopper big style
    You sure, I'm a whopper?

Fair play you daft twaat.

Do your homework, before gobbing off.

Sorry Goram has passed, but personality wise, he was a full on waanker.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Which one has died?
    The one who was a sectarian before he knew he was fuucked and the one who wasn't when he knew he wasn't.

There's only two Andy Gorams...

Which one has died?
    I am surprised his diagnosis hasn't even had a mention in the press , it seems to be about his cancer

The one who was a sectarian before he knew he was fuucked and the one who wasn't when he knew he wasn't.

There's only two Andy Gorams...
    There is only one bigot in this thread. Is there something your not telling us?

There is only one bigot in this thread. Is there something your not telling us?
    Don't think I've ever been pictured with a flag associated witht terrorists or called an opponent a " dirty, black, fenian, bastard..."

You?

You sure, I'm a whopper?

Fair play you daft twaat.

Do your homework, before gobbing off.

Sorry Goram has passed, but personality wise, he was a full on waanker.
    I don’t need to do any homework, and don’t try and don’t try and backtrack.

Which one has died?
    Taking the piss out of his mental health diagnosis by any chance ?

I don’t need to do any homework, and don’t try and don’t try and backtrack.
    Backtrack?

As much as it's a shame he's passed in his life was a sectarian, terrorist loving, knobhead.

What's wrong there butt?

I had you down as sharper.

Backtrack?

As much as it's a shame he's passed in his life was a sectarian, terrorist loving, knobhead.

What's wrong there butt?

I had you down as sharper.
    https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/s...-41809005.html

Hardly a terrorist loving knobhead FFS “

Yes, I’ve met men deeply involved with the UVF and been in their company on fleeting occasions. But terrorist sympathiser? No.”

As is often the case with these things it's not really black and white. I must say I find his claim that he wore a black armband a couple of days after Billy Wright died (who he freely admitted too having met previously) as a tribute to his aunt who had died three months previously, disingenuous at best.

However, only he really knew if he was guilty by association with Rangers die hards in Belfast with loyalist connections.

Don't think I've ever been pictured with a flag associated witht terrorists or called an opponent a " dirty, black, fenian, bastard..."

You?
    You’ve got form on here for seeing things through green tinted specs. Take a look at yourself first.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/s...-41809005.html

Hardly a terrorist loving knobhead FFS “

Yes, I’ve met men deeply involved with the UVF and been in their company on fleeting occasions. But terrorist sympathiser? No.”
    you would be hard pressed to find many young men who haven't come Into contact in Belfast with either of the 2 sides back in the day, I shared a house in Sydney with a guy from Glasgow ( Protestant ) and his best mate from Belfast ( Catholic ) they met in India, the stories they told were well OTT ( catholic guy had watched on as someone was beaten to death on the guys doorstep ), both great guys and were happy to admit back home they would have been strangers and happily killed each other due to the religious difference , Both knew my football past ( from a mate who had lived with them for 6 months before I arrived ) and were more than happy to teach me a few of the songs to wind the other one up

The " could you go a chicken supper " song was often aired on the way back up the hill to our house after a night out

That is absolute bollox
    Goram1.jpg

You’ve got form on here for seeing things through green tinted specs. Take a look at yourself first.
    For clarity...

I don't particularly side with the other lot of demented knobheads who masquerade as Celtic fans.

One team in Glasgow.

Pollok FC.

For clarity...

I don't particularly side with the other lot of demented knobheads who masquerade as Celtic fans.

One team in Glasgow.

Pollok FC.
    Or Taggert’s team, Partick Thistle 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    What a Twat. If that was Neil Lennon holding up an IRA flag then there would be plenty on here spitting out their cornflakes.