+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cheltenham 3 County 4 ....after 40 minutes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cheltenham 3 County 4 ....after 40 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Who would you like to as our new manager?
    Pretty sure I’ve answered this somewhere already...

Jokanovic - seems a step too far for us though if he’s earning a bit out in Qatar atm. Also seems to like a budget and high wage recruits (at least at Fulham, can’t remember his spending at Watford)

Nathan Jones - Went wring for him at Stoke but I’d give him a chance here, did well at Luton and they didn’t hoof the ball to escape the lower leagues. I’d give him a chance here definitely.

Lee Bowyer - Wouldn’t rush out to get him but I’d welcome his style, seems to work well w it h his players and does well in the transfer market too, seen it said plenty he’s a good man manager.

Diego Martinez- My never gonna happen shout.
    https://footballbh.net/2019/10/29/la...etis-tactical-
    Hold my hands up and admit I’ve not seen them play but what he has done is impressive and goes further than just work on the pitch.
    Probably get swallowed alive over here though as the footballs completely different.

You?

Re: Cheltenham 3 County 4 ....after 40 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Pretty sure I’ve answered this somewhere already...

Jokanovic - seems a step too far for us though if he’s earning a bit out in Qatar atm. Also seems to like a budget and high wage recruits (at least at Fulham, can’t remember his spending at Watford)

Nathan Jones - Went wring for him at Stoke but I’d give him a chance here, did well at Luton and they didn’t hoof the ball to escape the lower leagues. I’d give him a chance here definitely.

Lee Bowyer - Wouldn’t rush out to get him but I’d welcome his style, seems to work well w it h his players and does well in the transfer market too, seen it said plenty he’s a good man manager.

Diego Martinez- My never gonna happen shout.
    https://footballbh.net/2019/10/29/la...etis-tactical-
    Hold my hands up and admit I’ve not seen them play but what he has done is impressive and goes further than just work on the pitch.
    Probably get swallowed alive over here though as the footballs completely different.

You?
    So you'd have Nathan Jones or Bowyer then.

I'd take Nathan Jones, even though I suspect your favourite football manager could have done a better job than him at Stoke tbf.

Bowyer . Not the type of character I'd like to have representing my club.

Me?

Nathan Jones.

Craig Bellamy.

Mark Hughes.

Javi Gracia.

Frank de Boer.

Mark Hughes is unfashionable but I think he would get results and I think his football is more attractive than Warnock's. Gracia might be an option if you threw money at him and gave him some cash to spend. I don't mind Hughton either. Not exciting but a solid option. Frank de Boer has a decent CV.