+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Novak Djokovic to be deported from Australia (still maybe)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Novak Djokovic to be deported from Australia

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I've read this exchange a few times and still don't understand the point you are making.

Goats' question seeks to understand the reason why Djokovic considers himself exempt from the vaccination requirements to enter Australia.

Your answer seems to be because he has a choice.

Everybody else thinks that just because he chooses to remain unvaccinated means he can't get into Australia on that reason alone.

Are we missing something?
    Goats asks why he thinks he is exempt from the vaccine.

It is there in black and white.

I skipped some of the thread, so could be wrong, but where does "Goats' question seeks to understand the reason why Djokovic considers himself exempt from the vaccination requirements to enter Australia." ?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Goats asks why he thinks he is exempt from the vaccine.

It is there in black and white.

I skipped some of the thread, so could be wrong, but where does "Goats' question seeks to understand the reason why Djokovic considers himself exempt from the vaccination requirements to enter Australia." ?
    I was paraphrasing to try and make it clearer for you. Hence the second part of his paragraph

"Surely you can’t put being stuck so far up one’s own arse on the form as a reasonable excuse?

The form in question being the one seeking an exemption from the requirement to be fully vaccinated to get a Visa to enter Australia for the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I was paraphrasing to try and make it clearer for you. Hence the second part of his paragraph

"Surely you can’t put being stuck so far up one’s own arse on the form as a reasonable excuse?

The form in question being the one seeking an exemption from the requirement to be fully vaccinated to get a Visa to enter Australia for the tournament.