+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anti Vaxxers and their dogs.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anti Vaxxers and their dogs.

Seems to be a very one eyed approach to this on here. A man I used to work with has had life changing negative effects from the vaccine and I myself have had serious health concerns have the potential to be linked to it.

Do I believe in Covid? Of course I do! Do I believe vaccines play a major part in our recovery as a nation? Of course I do!

Do I have reservations and am I scared to have my booster due to what I've experienced? 100%!

There are other options other than:-

1. Up for the vaccine
    2. Crazy crack head anti vaxxer

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Seems to be a very one eyed approach to this on here. A man I used to work with has had life changing negative effects from the vaccine and I myself have had serious health concerns have the potential to be linked to it.

Do I believe in Covid? Of course I do! Do I believe vaccines play a major part in our recovery as a nation? Of course I do!

Do I have reservations and am I scared to have my booster due to what I've experienced? 100%!

There are other options other than:-

1. Up for the vaccine
    2. Crazy crack head anti vaxxer
    I have sympathy for people who are fearful.

I also have complete sympathy for those that oppose compulsory vaccination on moral grounds.

Novel, deadly viruses are a fact of life. It’s no-one’s fault.

It’s just so disappointing that there are so many selfish, attention-seeking idiots. Healthy people who don’t wear masks in closed spaces is the epitome of disregard for your fellow man/woman/other. Classless individuals.

- “But it’s my right not to wear one.”

- “ It’s not ALL about YOU , you self involved plank”

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    I have sympathy for people who are fearful.

I also have complete sympathy for those that oppose compulsory vaccination on moral grounds.

Novel, deadly viruses are a fact of life. It’s no-one’s fault.

It’s just so disappointing that there are so many selfish, attention-seeking idiots. Healthy people who don’t wear masks in closed spaces is the epitome of disregard for your fellow man/woman/other. Classless individuals.

- “But it’s my right not to wear one.”

- “ It’s not ALL about YOU , you self involved plank”
    The most annoying ones are those who have a mask over their mouth, but not their nose.