+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    He stated clearly that whatever England did he would not do. And he said it before the scientists had made their judgement.
    So if the science said lift the bans he would not have done it.
    Now it says keep the bans what will he do, lift them or impose even more?
    It's not rocket science is it?
    It's so easy for you isn't it. All you have to do is repeat what you think you heard or read as fact and jump to conclusions which suit your agenda. Here is what Mark Drakeford actually said;-

https://nation.cymru/news/wales-wont...ford-confirms/

It's not quite the same as you said it was is it? Now, it appears to me that what Johnson said yesterday could be construed as an admission that the Drakeford view was the correct one in that there was a still a need for caution, but maybe your theory that we can expect Drakeford to go back on what he said earlier this month any time today might be right - after all, the First Minister changes his mind so often when it comes to the Pandemic doesn't he.

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's so easy for you isn't it. All you have to do is repeat what you think you heard or read as fact and jump to conclusions which suit your agenda. Here is what Mark Drakeford actually said;-

It's not quite the same as you said it was is it? Now, it appears to me that what Johnson said yesterday could be construed as an admission that the Drakeford view was the correct one in that there was a still a need for caution, but maybe your theory that we can expect Drakeford to go back on what he said earlier this month any time today might be right - after all, the First Minister changes his mind so often when it comes to the Pandemic doesn't he.
    you've got a cheek talking about things being so easy for people. you believe that you are the only person on here who can writ properly and that your posts must be respected just because they come from you. You may know a lot about City but that doesn't make you omnipotent in all things.
    I said that your statement (of fact) that the ONLY reason India was kept off the red list was because Boris wanted to visit was bollox. It is an opinion, that's all.

For every post someone puts up stating black someone else will find something that says white. Most of the posts are peppered with words like if should might could maybe and so on. None of it is fact most of the time. But because it's printed in the Guardian or somewhere else within your myopic vision it must be so. Get a life!!

you've got a cheek talking about things being so easy for people. you believe that you are the only person on here who can writ properly and that your posts must be respected just because they come from you. You may know a lot about City but that doesn't make you omnipotent in all things.
    I said that your statement (of fact) that the ONLY reason India was kept off the red list was because Boris wanted to visit was bollox. It is an opinion, that's all.

For every post someone puts up stating black someone else will find something that says white. Most of the posts are peppered with words like if should might could maybe and so on. None of it is fact most of the time. But because it's printed in the Guardian or somewhere else within your myopic vision it must be so. Get a life!!
    Touched a nerve there didn’t I . Have another look at what I actually said rather than what you think I said, how can I be making a statement of fact as you call it when I end what I say with a question mark?

International

Touched a nerve there didn’t I . Have another look at what I actually said rather than what you think I said, how can I be making a statement of fact as you call it when I end what I say with a question mark?
    Got to the level of correcting peoples grammar now have we? We really are plumbing the depths. It's time to remind yourself that this message board is not real life and it is not part of the Senedd or the hose of Commons or the United Nations or some other great debating chamber that can actually make a difference to shit. It's just a bunch of guys commenting on things ovefr whic htey have zero influence and zero affect.

Got to the level of correcting peoples grammar now have we? We really are plumbing the depths. It's time to remind yourself that this message board is not real life and it is not part of the Senedd or the hose of Commons or the United Nations or some other great debating chamber that can actually make a difference to shit. It's just a bunch of guys commenting on things ovefr whic htey have zero influence and zero affect.
    I really think you should stop, you're making a fool of yourself now. In what universe is me pointing out that I'd put a question mark in something I had written "correcting peoples grammar"?

I really think you should stop, you're making a fool of yourself now. In what universe is me pointing out that I'd put a question mark in something I had written "correcting peoples grammar"?
    "people's.."

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    "people's.."
    I presume you did notice Bob's quotation marks when correcting xsnaggle's grammar?

For future reference, one full stop goes outside the quotation marks!

The bickering just goes on….and on….and on…….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxx