+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: IF Drakeford says...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: IF Drakeford says...

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yep, drawing battle lines on entire generations based on age is not helpful to the cause.
    I’m a 54 year-old Labour voter (last time around at least) who firmly believes that Welsh Labour would benefit greatly from having a much younger, significantly more charismatic leader than 67 year-old Mark Drakeford.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I’m a 54 year-old Labour voter (last time around at least) who firmly believes that Welsh Labour would benefit greatly from having a much younger, significantly more charismatic leader than 67 year-old Mark Drakeford.
    Yep, agree 100%. The whole Labour Party needs a overhaul not just Welsh Labour. The fact Labour have made very little ground against this shit show of a corrupt Tory government, the far worst government in our lifetime, is so depressing.

I’ve always voted Labour except for last election voted Plaid Cymru. I also voted Plaid in the Senedd elections as I cannot stand the Labour AM in Merthyr - Dawn Bowden - a self serving, career politician from Bristol.

Bizarrely, because I’ve been critical of Drakeford in this thread I’m being made out to be a well off Tory nationalist boomer who has pulled the ladder up for future generations.

Plus I’m only 45 I don’t even think that qualifies for the Boomer generation does it?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yep, agree 100%. The whole Labour Party needs a overhaul not just Welsh Labour. The fact Labour have made very little ground against this shit show of a corrupt Tory government, the far worst government in our lifetime, is so depressing.

I’ve always voted Labour except for last election voted Plaid Cymru. I also voted Plaid in the Senedd elections as I cannot stand the Labour AM in Merthyr - Dawn Bowden - a self serving, career politician from Bristol.

Bizarrely, because I’ve been critical of Drakeford in this thread I’m being made out to be a well off Tory nationalist boomer who has pulled the ladder up for future generations.
    That's identical to me, and I was a member of the Labour Party at the time!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    This is spot on .